- Mutual Divorce in Muslim Marriage
- Muslim Divorce due to Missing Husband
- Muslim Divorce due to Non-Payment of Maintenance by Husband
- Muslim Divorce due to Incarceration of Husband
- Muslim Divorce if Husband Does Not Perform Marital Obligations
- Muslim Divorce if Husband Is Impotent
- Cruel Behavior and Muslim Marriage Law
Can I file for divorce if my husband is mentally ill under Muslim law?
Can I go to Court for divorce under Muslim law if my husband has a venereal disease or leprosy?
I am a Muslim man and my wife filed a divorce case against me stating that I am impotent. This in fact is untrue. She has already obtained a decree from Court so what can I do?
My husband keeps abusing me regularly, can I file for divorce under the ground of cruelty under Muslim law?
Can I divorce my wife by saying talaq, talaq, talaq at once under Muslim law?
If I want to divorce my wife who is past her menstrual age then do I still follow the rules of tuhr and iddat under Muslim law?
What is talaq under Muslim law?