By accessing or using any of the Nyaaya facilities (“Nyaaya”), including but not limited to www.nyaaya.org, mobile applications, social media sites and any other services or facilities operated or used by Nyaaya, you understand that Nyaaya provides only legal information, and nothing on the website should be taken or understood as legal advice, opinion or recommendation. The content is on an “As is” and ”As available” basis for informational purposes only. The information provided on Nyaaya is only for personal and non-commercial use. Nyaaya reserves the right to add, alter, modify, discontinue or remove any content without notice.
Nyaaya does not warrant that the:
- Information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- Links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- Information, whether oral or written, obtained from this website will create any warranty.
- Content will remain unchanged or accessible on the Nyaaya site.
You should be cautious about all content, and should consider the source of the information provided. You should conduct independent research before taking any decisions, legal or otherwise, based on the information. You should make your own determination of how suitable the information is for your use and intent. Your use of this website and/or any material on the website is at your sole risk.
You acknowledge and agree that the Nyaaya website may contain content that is provided by third parties, including, without limitation, other users of the Nyaaya website (“Third-Party”). The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources.
Nyaaya does not control, endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept responsibility for any of this third-party content.
Certain parts of the Nyaaya website may contain material submitted by users or content creators/collaborators. Nyaaya accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy and conformity to applicable laws of such material. Nyaaya may revise the terms of the disclaimer or any part of it from time to time. The revised terms will be uploaded on the Nyaaya website.
Nyaaya is not a law firm. Distributing, displaying or linking to this license that summarizes does not create a lawyer client or any other relationship.
License and Use of Nyaaya Content
Content published on this website (text, downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Nyaaya and all content on the Nyaaya website is available for distribution on a Creative Commons License. This means that the content can be copied and reused in any format and the content can also be adapted and used as a base to create other content. However, while reusing our content there are certain conditions that must be followed. Read more about our license and make sure you follow them!
We grant you the license to access and make personal use of this website. However, you are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
By visiting this website, you agree that you will not violate any laws in India and you agree that you will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right
- Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws of India.
- Is harmful to minors.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact.
- Impersonates another person.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any foreign States.
- Contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
Commenting and Discussion Guidelines
We want the comments and discussions here to be a resource for other readers to enhance their engagement with the content. Please read these rules before commenting:
- How to Comment: It’s simple. You just have to give us a valid email id. You don’t have to share your real name. Made up names are fun!
- Stay on point: Try to be specific. Don’t go off-topic. Don’t add unnecessary comments or information.
- Show respect: We encourage and appreciate thoughtful debate. Just make sure that when you disagree with the information given or another commenter that you do so in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Be polite and keep it clean: No bullying, no abuse, no hate-speech, no sexism, no obscenity. Refrain from commenting on any other person’s perceived political beliefs.
- Don’t post spam or ads: This website is not a billboard for your business. Don’t post spam, self-promotional content, or ad campaigns.
- We read the comments: We do pay close attention to the comments. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments that do not meet our standards. If any information is partly deleted from the comments, we will indicate that it is “Deleted”.
All formal communication with Nyaaya will be through the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us.
You can address any complaint related in any way to your visit to this website or any information you have read on this website to the Nyaaya team by emailing email@example.com. We will look into it and get back to you within 3-4 days.