A man’s sexual touch is inappropriate if he is touching you with a sexual intention, without your consent:
- He wants to make you feel uncomfortable, scared or annoyed.
- He is touching you with the intention to sexually harass you.
- He intends on causing an injury to you.
Some examples are: A man who touches you longer than he needs to, say by hugging you for so long that it makes you uncomfortable. A man who touches you sexually without your permission either on any visible skin on your body, under your clothes or over your clothes. A man who touches your breasts or spanks you in a sexual manner.0
- Section 354, 354A and 509 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Section 354, Indian Penal Code