Himachal Pradesh

Last updated on Jun 1, 2022

This post gives information about the schemes for women and children that have been implemented by the Central and State governments in Himachal Pradesh.


Schemes for victims of violence

Financial Assistance and Support Service to Victims of Rape Scheme 2012

Vishesh Mahila Uthaan Yojana

State Home For women

Helplines for the victims of violence

Welfare Schemes for Women

Indira Gandhi Matritava Sahyog Yojana

Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Yojna

Self Employment Assistance for women

Mahila Vikas Nigam

Widow Re-marriage Scheme

Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojna

Himachal Pradesh Mahila Vikas Protsahan Yojana

Mata Shabari Mahilla Sashktikarn Yojna

Schemes by State Governments for Girl Child

Indira Gandhi Balika Suraksha Yojana

Beti Hai Anmol Yojana

Have a question you want to ask our legal experts?

Related Resources

Payment for filing writ petitions

In the Supreme Court, for writ petitions except for habeas corpus, the court fee is Rs. 500. For petitions filed for criminal cases, there is no fee. Whereas the court fee varies for different High Courts.
citizen rights icon

What are the rights a person has under this law?

Survivors of acid attacks have the right to seek medical treatment, right to file a complaint and right to compensation.
Crimes and Violence

Eligibility for Legal Aid

If you want legal aid, you will need to go to a legal service authority. Once you approach the authority, they will check whether you are eligible for legal aid and the genuineness of your case.

Help and Support

You can reach out to the National Legal Services Authority to lodge a complaint and track your application. You can also email or call the state-wise authorities (Legal Service Authorities) given below in case of a grievance, or if you need help and support. 

How is the sale of acid regulated in India?

The sale of acid in India is governed by two levels of regulatory mechanisms, that is, State level rules and Supreme Court rules.
Crimes and Violence

Who can buy and/or receive immovable property?

Any citizen of India aged 18+ is eligible to buy property in the country though certain states place some restrictions on agricultural land.