- What is the Model Code of Conduct (MCC)?
- When Does MCC Apply?
- Who is Covered Under the MCC?
- Effect of violation of MCC
- Plying Voters to Polling Station on Voting Day
- Use of Religion as a Basis for Campaigning
- Government Advertisement For Campaigning
- Use of Public Property for Political Advertisements
- Social Media Advertisements
- Advertisement on Television
- Advertisement on Radio
- Print Media and MCC
- Billboards and Hoardings during Campaigning
- Political Advertisements
- Use of Defence Forces for Campaigning
- Unfair Election Practices by Candidates
- Candidate’s Legal Duties to the Community
- Use of Government Property for Political Meeting and Campaigning
- Conduct of Candidate While Campaigning
- Ban on Use of Official Vehicles during Campaigning
Can a candidate, who is standing for elections, upload any kind of political content from his own Facebook account?
How does Google regulate political advertising and campaigning in India?
Do bulk SMSs/Voice messages in political campaigning require Pre-Certification as political advertisements?
Can political parties use Doordarshan and the All India Radio for broadcasting political advertisements during campaigning?
How does Facebook regulate political advertising and campaigning in India?
Can ministers use official vehicles during election period?
Can photographs of political leaders be used in government advertisements printed from public exchequer during elections?