- Children taking care of Parents
- Punishment for Abandoning and Neglecting Senior Citizen
- Amount of Maintenance for Parents
- Maintenance under Hindu Law
- Maintenance under the Code of Criminal Procedure
- Maintenance after death
- Temporary maintenance for Senior Citizens
- Claiming Maintenance from Tribunal for Senior Citizens
Can a parent file a maintenance application against more than one child or relative?
Can the amount of maintenance given to a parent or senior citizen, change at a later time depending on the situation?
I do not have sons. So, can I claim maintenance from my daughter?
If my parents have filed a maintenance application against me, can I also involve my brother?