Introduction to Cheques
Types of Cheques
Problems & Forgery
- Cheque Bouncing
- Notice after a cheque has bounced
- Who can file a case for cheque bouncing?
- Banks falsely bouncing cheques
- Filing a case against a company for dishonour of cheque
- Precautions to be taken by customers to avoid cheque bouncing
- Time Period for Filing a complaint for cheque bouncing
- Settlement out of court for cheque bouncing
- Punishment for Cheque Bouncing Cases
- Arrest for Cheque Bouncing
Complaints & Courts
How do I know the cheque collection policy of my bank?
Someone issued a cheque to me but the account was closed before I could encash it. Is this cheque bouncing?
What does Account Payee on the side corner of the cheque mean?
What does “or bearer” on a cheque mean?
Are there any other consequences to dishonor of cheque that I can face in terms of banking privileges with my respective bank?
Is it possible that the bank can misplace my cheque after I have presented it to them for encashment?
Will I receive an acknowledgement for cheque deposited in a bank for collection?
I issued a cheque to my landlord at the beginning of the month for rent and when he en-cashed the cheque there was no money in my bank account. Can I be held liable?
I lost my cheque return memo. What do I do?
If I have filed a cheque bouncing case against someone, can I ask the Court for some interim compensation?
What is the format in which I should send a notice to the issuer/drawer of the cheque?