- What is abortion?
- Who does this law apply to?
- When is an abortion legally allowed?
- Can an abortion be conducted after 20 weeks of pregnancy?
- Who can perform abortions?
- How does the law protect the rights of the pregnant woman?
- Can a married woman terminate an unwanted pregnancy?
- Is there a provision for emergency abortions in India?
- Does a woman suffering from mental illness have the right to get an abortion?
- What is the law on abortion for rape survivors?
- Can a pregnant minor give consent for an abortion?
- Where can an abortion be performed?
- What are the abortion records to be kept by hospitals and doctors?
- What are the offences and punishments under this law?
- Who can you complain to regarding a grievance under the law?
- Who gives approval to places to carry out abortions?
- What are the Abortion Helplines?
Can doctors be held liable for acts of negligence while conducting an abortion?
Can an abortion be done in a private hospital
Do I need my partner’s or husband’s permission to get an abortion?
What kind of experience or training should a registered medical practitioner have in the field of OB-GYN have to be authorised to perform abortions?
Do I need my parent’s permission to get an abortion?
I am in my first trimester of pregnancy. Can the doctor deny me an abortion?
Can I get an abortion if I am in my second trimester of pregnancy?