- Request to Obtain Information
- RTI Application Fees
- Processing of an RTI Application
- Refusing an RTI Application
- Penalties for withholding/providing wrong information
- Appealing an RTI Application
- Exempted Information under RTI
- Complaining About an RTI Application
- Organisations Excluded from Giving Information
Will my RTI be more effective if I file it through a lawyer?
Can I go to an ordinary civil court if I have a problem with my RTI application?
Can a Public Information Officer release information belonging to third parties under the RTI Act?
What will happen if only a portion of the information I sought through the RTI Act, is exempted under the law? Will I get the non-exempted information?
What if someone is below the poverty line and cannot pay the RTI fees?
What will happen if a person with disabilities has sought information under the RTI law?
Is the Public Information Officer the only officer responsible for giving information under the RTI law?
To whom do you address your RTI application to?
Is it compulsory for a public authority to have a Public Information Officer(PIO)/Assistant PIO, per the RTI Act?
Can I get information from a public authority in Jammu and Kashmir through the Right to Information Act?