These are some methods used by most organisations while tackling prostitution with prevention and rescue mechanisms:
- Education : An access for education to schools and households is very vital to spread awareness about sex work and trafficking.
- Healthcare: Provision of free medical checkups and first aid
- Legal Work: Pursuing cases with respect to prostitution and trafficking by providing free legal aids and through the legal services authorities in various states.
- Advocacy: Awareness support groups to raise awareness of human rights issues
- Rescue: Proper rescue operations carried out to protect women and children abused in the trade
- Prevention: Coming up with groups of local women and cooperative societies to tackle prostitution.
- Sensitisation: Workshops, trainings and programmes for women in vulnerable areas
- Networking: Better partnerships with international bodies for more resources