Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)
About the Scheme
It aims to provide universal health coverage, with special emphasis on the health protection to economically vulnerable families.
To achieve its objectives, the BSKY has two components:
- Free health services for all (irrespective of income, status or residence) in all State Government health care facilities starting from Sub center level up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- Additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, for over 70 lakh economically vulnerable families in the State, who are provided Annual Health coverage of Rs.5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for the women members of the family.
- All families are eligible for free health care services at Government health care Institutions up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- For additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, through annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family and Rs 7 lakh per annum for women members of the family.
- All currently enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders.
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders.
- BPL card holders and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders.
- Families with annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas are eligible.
Application Procedure of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- First of all, go to the official website of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on apply online
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter all the required details such as your name, address, phone number, etc
- After that, you have to upload all the necessary documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure, you can apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
- Before submitting, Before Submitting kindly check all the details very carefully and then only one should make the final submission of the application form.
Additional details (if any)
- All health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission etc., in all government health institutions up to District Head Quarters Hospital level, for all persons.
- Families having BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card or annual income of Rs 50,000/- in rural and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment at all Government Hospitals and 208 empaneled Private Hospitals.
Any person can raise any query or complaint regarding Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana or RSBY with toll free number 155369 available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
Validity & Timeframe
- The scheme was launched on 15 Aug 2018. As of now, no end date has been notified by the Government.
Websites & Links
- Further, scheme details and list of empaneled hospitals can also be seen on the websites-health.odisha.gov.in and nrhmorissa.gov.in
- For further details, access pdf here
Or webpage http://nhmodisha.gov.in/frmrbsyostfbkky.aspx
Other Source: https://pmmodiyojana.in/biju-swasthya-kalyan-yojana/0