About the Scheme:
Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a monetary benefit scheme under which the Uttar Pradesh State government gives each beneficiary Rs. 15,000. The scheme focuses on the improvement of the conditions of girls and women in Uttar Pradesh. In the light of varied social stigmas persisting in our society, this effort by the Uttar Pradesh State government promises financial support to the families that have two daughters.
Girl Student, Girl Child.
How to Apply:
- One can apply for these schemes through both online and offline mediums.
- One can procure and submit the offline form at the following offices –
- Block Development Officer’s (BDO) office,
- Additional District Magistrate office
- Sub Divisional Magistrate office
- District Probation officer office
- Deputy Chief Probation Officer’s office.
- Start by visiting the official MKSY portal of UP [ https://mksy.up.gov.in/ ].
- Click on the “Apply Here” tab given on the left side of the homepage.
- If registered, login with the valid login Id and password. If not, read the terms and conditions, agree and click on the continue button.
- Registration form will appear.
- Fill in all the details and complete the registration process.
- On final registration, applicants will get a login Id and password. Keep the login details safe for further logins.
- After successful login, applicants have to login using the valid credentials.
- Now, they have to add beneficiary names for availing benefits. The beneficiary Id will be a 14 digits value of various combinations.
- After adding the beneficiary, applicants have to fill the application.
- The application Id will be a combination of 12 digits.
Application processes both online and offline are completely free of cost. Applicants do not have to pay any charges for the application form.
Documents required :
During registration process:
- Scanned copy of the Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Scanned copy of Bank A/c No. and Passbook (Mother and Father or Guardian or Self)
- Scanned copy of Voter Id (optional)
- Death Certificate (if mother or father is not alive)
During Application process:
- Latest photograph of girl
- Joint family photograph
- Affidavit Certificate
Validity and Time frame:
Currently valid. [ 01/07/2019 – 31/08/2022 ]0