What does marital relationship mean? How does the law understand a marital relationship?
A Marital relationship includes:
- Feelings of love and liking you have for your spouse
- Companionship and support you get from your spouse.
- Living in the same house as your spouse (Not mandatory)
- Sexual relations with your spouse.
- Having children with your spouse and their upbringing.
- Domestic responsibilities which you would be sharing with your spouse, such as finances of the house etc.
Please login or Register to submit your answer