The Local Complaints Committee has:
- A woman Chairperson, a woman in the field of social work committed to the cause of women
- A woman who is working in the block, taluka, tehsil, ward or municipality.
- Two members, who are from NGOs/associations/persons committed to the cause of women or are familiar with issues of sexual harassment
- At least one of them should be a woman
- At least one of them must have a background of law or legal language
- An Ex-Officio member, who is an officer dealing with social welfare or women and child development in the district
Please login or Register to submit your answer