Trigger Warning: The following content contains information on sexual and physical violence which some readers may find disturbing.
- The type of abuse faced by the child.
- The severity of the mental and physical harm faced by the child.
- The costs incurred for medical treatment of the child.
- Loss of employment opportunity, educational opportunity and absence from school because of the mental trauma, investigation, injuries on the body and any other reason.
- Pregnancy of the child due to the incident or whether the child has contracted an STD (Sexually Transmitted disease) or HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).
- Any kind of physical or mental disability resulting from the incident.
- Chapter VII, The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
Please login or Register to submit your answer