This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
As per the new revised guidelines on April 15th, the following agricultural and related activities will remain open from April 20th:
- Farming operations by farmers and farm workers in field
- Agencies engaged in procurement of agricultural products including MSP operations
- Mandis operated by the Agriculture Produce Market Committee (APMC)or as notified by the State/UT Government (eg. satellite madis).
- Direct marketing operations by the State/UT Government or by industry, directly from farmers/groups of farmers, FPO cooperatives etc. State/UT’s may promote decentralized marketing and procurement at village level.
- Shops of agriculture machinery, its spare parts (including its supply chain) and repairs to remain open.
- ‘Custom Hiring Centres (CHC)’ related to farm machinery.
- Manufacturing, distribution and retail of fertilizers, pesticides and seeds.
- Movement (inter and intra State) of harvesting and sowing related machines like combined harvester and other agriculture/ horticulture implements.
Please login or Register to submit your answer