This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
As per the new revised guidelines on April 15th, the following activities will remain open from April 20th:
- Operations of the fishing (marine and inland)/ aquaculture industry, including feeding & maintenance, harvesting, processing, packaging, cold chain, sale and marketing.
- Hatcheries, feed plants, commercial aquaria.
- Movement of fish/ shrimp and fish products, fish seed/ feed and workers for all these activities.
- Operations of tea, coffee and rubber plantations, with a maximum of 50% workers.
- Processing, packaging, sale and marketing of tea, coffee, rubber and cashew, with maximum of 50% workers.
- Collection, processing, distribution and sale of milk and milk products by milk processing plants, including transport and supply chain.
- Operation of animal husbandry farms including poultry farms & hatcheries and livestock farming activity.
- Animal feed manufacturing and feed plants, including supply of raw material, such as maize and soya.
- Operation of animal shelter homes, including Gaushalas.
Please login or Register to submit your answer