This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
As per the guidelines by the Ministry of Home Affairs on the 1st of May, 2020 in all containment zones the movement of individuals, for all non-essential activities, shall remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm to 7 am. States may impose a curfew in these areas to ensure compliance. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, shall stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements and for health purposes.
Out-Patient Departments (OPDs) and Medical clinics shall not be permitted to operate. However, these may be permitted to operate in Red, Orange and Green Zones, with social distancing norms and other safety precautions. Local administration has to ensure that in the containment zones, there are:
- Strict perimeter controls
- Establishment of clear entry and exit points.
- Movement of persons only for maintaining supply of goods and services and for medical emergencies.
- No unchecked influx of people and transport.
- Recording of details of people moving in and out of perimeter.
Please login or Register to submit your answer