This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
As per the new revised guidelines on April 15th, the following activities will remain open from April 20th:
- Print and electronic media including broadcasting, DTH and cable services.
- IT and IT enabled Services, with upto 50% strength.
- Data and call centres for Government activities only.
- Government approved Common Service Centres (CSCs) at Gram Panchayat level.
- E-commerce companies. Vehicles used by e-commerce operators will be allowed to ply with necessary permissions.
- Courier services.
- Cold storage and warehousing services, including at ports, airports, railway stations, container Depots
- Individual units and other links in the logistics chain.
- Private security services and facilities management services for maintenance and upkeep of office and residential complexes.
- Hotels, homestays, lodges and motels, which are accommodating tourists and persons stranded due to lockdown, medical and emergency staff, air and sea crew.
- Establishments used/ earmarked for quarantine facilities.
- Services provided by self-employed persons, e.g., electrician, IT repairs, plumbers, motor mechanics, and carpenters.
- Industries/ Industrial Establishments (both Government and private), as listed below, will be allowed to operate:
- Industries operating in rural areas, i.e., outside the limits of municipal corporations and municipalities.
- Manufacturing and other industrial establishments with access control in Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and Export Oriented Units (EoUs), industrial estates, and industrial townships. These establishments shall make arrangements for stay of workers within their premises as far as possible and/ or adjacent buildings and for implementation of the Standard operating protocol (SOP). The transportation of workers to work shall be arranged by the employers in dedicated transport by ensuring social distancing.
- Manufacturing units of essential goods, including drugs, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, their raw material and intermediates.
- Food processing industries in rural areas, i.e., outside the limits of municipal corporations and municipalities.
- Production units, which require continuous process, and their supply chain.
Manufacturing of IT hardware.
- Coal production, mines and mineral production, their transportation, supply of explosives and activities incidental to mining operations.
- Manufacturing units of packaging material.
- Jute industries with staggered shifts and social distancing.
- Oil and gas exploration/ refinery.
- Brick kilns in rural areas i.e., outside the limits of municipal corporations and municipalities.
Please login or Register to submit your answer