This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
As per the new revised guidelines on April 15th, the following cargo activities will remain open from April 20th:
- All goods traffic will be allowed to ply.
- Operations of Railways: Transportation of goods and parcel trains.
- Operations of Airports and related facilities for air transport for cargo movement relief and evacuation.
- Operations of Seaports and Inland Container Depots (ICDs) for cargo transport, including authorized custom clearing and forwarding agents.
- Operations of Land Ports for cross land border transportation of essential goods, including petroleum products and LPG, food products, medical supplies.
- Movement of all trucks and other goods/ carrier vehicles with two drivers and one helper subject to the driver carrying a valid driving license; an empty truck/ vehicle will be allowed to ply after the delivery of goods, or for pick up of goods.
- Shops for truck repairs and dhabas on highways, with a stipulated minimum distance as prescribed by the State/ UT authorities.
- Movement of staff and contractual labour for operations of railways, airports/ air carriers, seaports/ ships/ vessels, landports and ICDs is allowed on passes being issued by the local authority on the basis of authorizations issued by the respective designated authority of the railways, airports, seaports, landports and ICDs.
Please login or Register to submit your answer