This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
As per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA) on May 1, 2020, the following are not allowed during the lockdown starting from May 4th till May 18th, 2020:
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for medical services, air ambulance and for security purposes or for purposes permitted by the MHA
- All passenger movement by trains, except for security purposes or for purposes as permitted by MHA.
- Inter-State Buses for public transport, except as permitted by MHA.
- Metro rail services.
- Inter-State movement of individuals except for medical reasons or for activities as permitted by MHA.
- All schools, colleges, educational/ training/ coaching institutions etc. However, online/ distance learning shall be permitted.
- Hospitality services other than those used for housing health/ police/ Government officials/ healthcare workers, stranded persons including tourists, and those used for quarantine facilities.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, sports complexes, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places.
- All social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions/ other gatherings.
- All religious places/ places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
Read more on:
- Activities prohibited in the containment zones
- Activities in the Red Zone
- Activities in the Orange Zone
- Activities in the Green Zone
- Guidelines for Public places
- Guidelines for Workplaces
Please login or Register to submit your answer