This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
As per the new revised guidelines on April 15th, the following financial activities will remain open from April 20th:
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and RBI regulated financial markets and entities like NPCI, CCIL, payment system operators and standalone primary dealers.
- Bank branches and ATMs, IT vendors for banking operations, Banking Correspondents (BCs), ATM operation and cash management agencies.
- Bank branches be allowed to work as per normal working hours till disbursal of DBT cash transfers is complete.
- Local administration to provide adequate security personnel at bank branches and BCs to maintain social distancing, law and order and staggering of account holders.
- SEBI, and capital and debt market services as notified by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- IRDAI and Insurance companies.
Please login or Register to submit your answer