This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
As per the new revised guidelines on April 15th, the following public utilities will remain open from April 20th:
- Operations of the Oil and Gas sector, including refining, transportation, distribution, storage and retail of products, e.g., petrol, diesel, kerosene, CNG, LPG, PNG etc.
- Generation, transmission and distribution of power at Central and State/ UT levels.
- Postal services, including post offices.
- Operations of utilities in water, sanitation and waste management sectors, at municipal/ local body levels in States and UTs.
- Operation of utilities providing telecommunications and internet services.
Please login or Register to submit your answer