This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
- He/she can publish a notice of change in address on three occasions and his/her clients can be informed by post.
- He/she can put his name outside his/her office and on the building for which he/she was an Architect, in a lettering not exceeding 10 cms.
- He/she can publish advertisements which include the name and address of the Architect for calling of tenders, staff requirements and similar matters.
- His/her name can be associated with illustrations and descriptions of his work in the press or other public media but he shall not give or accept any payment for such appearances.
- His/her name can appear in advertisements inserted in the press by suppliers or manufacturers of materials used in a building he has designed, provided his name is included in an pretentious manner and he does not accept any payment for its use.
- His/her name can appear in brochures prepared by his/her Clients for the purpose of advertising or promoting projects for which he has been hired.
- He/she can publish brochures, pamphlets describing his/her experience and capabilities for distribution to those potential Clients whom he/her can identify by name and position.
- His/her name can appear in the classified columns of the trade / professional directory and/or telephone directory/ website.
- Article 2(1) (xvv), Architects (Professional Conduct) Regulations, 1989