If you are unhappy with your lawyer, you can do the following:
- Write a paper application and submit the same to a Legal Services Authority
- Write an email to the relevant authority
- Write an email to the National Legal Services Authority (at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Approach the “Grievance Redressal” option on NALSA website (https://nalsa.gov.in/lsams/login.jsp?login_error=t)
- Approach the grievance redressal option on the respective website of the authority that assigned the lawyer to you, if any.
Please login or Register to submit your answer