While discussing the terms given to you in the offer letter by your employer or before signing the contract, it is important to negotiate if you are unhappy with the terms. Keep in mind the following:
- Understand and state the value you bring to the organization
- Be aware of the technical terms (legal and non-legal) in the contract
- Make your contract is personalized
- Make sure you are not restricted from gaining employment in any other place once you resign
- If anything sounds unfair or unreasonable, talk to your employer
- Changing the terms of your contract is hard after signing it.
Please login or Register to submit your answer