Ministries/Departments/Authorities of Central/State and UT Governments will provide essential services that will remain open till 15th April, 2020:
- All offices will remain closed or work from home except for certain offices.
- All medical establishments and hospitals will remain open.
- All commercial and private establishments have to be closed except for those providing essential services.
- Except manufacturing units of essential commodities, all industrial establishments will remain closed. This includes drugs, pharmaceutical, medical devices, their raw material and intermediates. Even production units which require continuous services can remain open. Coal and mineral production, transportation, supply of explosives and mining operations and manufacturing/packaging units of fertilizers, pesticides and seeds can remain open.
- Transportation of all goods without the distinction of essential and non-essential services are allowed but all air, rail and road transport will remain suspended.
- Hospitality services except hotels, home stays, lodges and motels which are accommodating tourists and persons stranded due to lock down, medical and emergency staff, air and sea crew.
- All educational, training, research, coaching institutions etc shall remain closed.
- Religious gatherings and places of worship will remain closed.
- In case of funerals, a group of more than 20 persons will not be allowed.
- Any one who has entered into India after 15 Feb 2020, as well as all persons directed by health care personnel have to be under strict home/institutional quarantine, otherwise legal action under Section 188 will be taken.