If you are looking for legal aid in India, then this includes a lot of legal services. Legal services are any service with respect to a case or any other legal proceeding before any Court, authority or tribunal. Getting legal advice is also a part of a legal service.
- Representation by a lawyer in legal proceedings.
- Payment of all costs including process fees, expenses of witnesses and all other charges payable or incurred in connection with any legal proceedings.
- Preparation of memo of appeal, paper book including printing and translation of documents in legal proceedings.
- Drafting of legal documents, special leave petition etc.
- Supply of certified copies of judgments, orders, notes of evidence and other documents in legal proceedings.
- Section 2(c), Legal Services Authority Act, 1987.
- FAQs, National Legal Service Authority, https://nalsa.gov.in/faqs; Nature Of Free Legal Services, National Legal Service Authority, https://nalsa.gov.in/lsams/nologin/natureOfFreeService.action